Monday, December 4, 2006

The fat sister

I hate being the fat sister. It seemed to happen overnight and I can't get rid of it! I remember gaining a few pounds and thinking, NO BIG DEAL. Then the divorce, my Dad died, and my life went upside down for awhile. Meantime, my weight was like a yo-yo. Oh my gosh...then I got married again (wonderful man!) and moved to Georgia, where you can't even go outside in the summer!

I should have been more like my slim baby sister who will gain a few pounds and kick up the workout and watch what she eats until she is down again. She has perfect control.

Well, I joined a local gym for women. I retired. Oops...now I have a time contol issue; I have trouble here, too.

Going back to Fargo, ND for Chirstmas has me in a panic. Okay, I can be the fat sister again this year...but I just want to get down 1 size! So, I am back on track and my mantra is "I'm not the fat sister! I'm not the fat sister! I'm not the fat sister!"

But, out of the 4 of us girls, I will be the biggest one again this year...just don't put me on the end for group pictures!

No comments: